Vendors are responsible for ensuring profile information in Tradestone is accurate and up to date. Vendors have the capability to update contact information manually, without the assistance of Vendor Relations. Please review the below process for completing Profile updates:
- Successfully log into Tradestone
- View Dashboard and select Update Vendor Profile
- If you Trade with both the US and UK, you will see both Vendor ID’s. Please select the UK (EU suffix) Vendor ID link shown below to update.
- You will have the option to edit fields where free type is available (shown in highlighted boxes below). Greyed out fields may not be edited without assistance from URBN as per the below:
- Purchase Order Information – This section relates to your Company / Office Address
- Email(s) provided in this section in the “PO/Vendor Notification Email” and/or “Second Email Address” will receive all URBN communication including PO, chargeback, and Vendor Relations notifications.
- PO/Vendor Notification Email: Vendors are able to enter 1 email address.
- Second Email Address: Vendors can enter more than 1 email; however, limit is 35 characters.
- Please separate emails using a ‘comma’ and NO spaces.
- Ticketing Information – In the event that the URBN EU Print Centre need to send you tickets/labels, please provide your ticketing address. Please note, updates to your ticketing address should also be completed with the Service Bureau(s) you are registered with.
- Billing Information – Please contact EU VR Support to update any fields that can't be updated.
- Logistics Profile – Please contact EU VR Support to update any fields that can't be updated.
Please be advised, all update requests for Billing, Logistics, and Financial information must be communicated via email. Updates will not be completed via telephone.
- Once you’ve completed your updates, please SAVE then SUBMIT TO URBN
All internal changes pertinent to your Company information must be updated and maintained by the Vendor. Failure to do so may result in the wrong party receiving PO Notifications and Vendor Relations communication.